Warranty Policy End User Only
This Limited Warranty to Original Purchaser.
This LASONIC brand product, as supplied and distributed by LASONIC ELECTRONICS CORPORATION and delivered new, in the original carton to the original consumer purchaser, is warranted by LASONIC against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for the following limited warranty period:
1 (one) Year parts, 90 days labor
( From purchase date, a copy of receipt is a must )
If during the period of warranty this product proves defective under normal use and service, you should return the product to the retailer from whom it was originally purchased. The liability of Lasonic and its appointed maintenance company is limited to the cost of repair and/or replacement of the unit under warranty. Return of the product for defective reasons should be to the original purchaser; however, Lasonic Authorized Dealers and Authorized Service Centers will comply with the warranty on the terms issued to purchasers in the country concerned. For further information relating to the Authorized Service Centers contact:
Toll Free :1-888-488-6845 Phone: 626-480-1218 Fax: 626-480-1286
E-mail (USA Customers): email@example.com
E-mail (International Customers): firstname.lastname@example.org
Service Location: Lasonic Electronics Corporation 15759 Tapia St Irwindale-CA,91706 http//:www.lasonic.com
- The warranty is valid upon presentation of the proof of purchase consisting of original invoice or sales slip confirmation, indicating the date of purchase, dealer’s name, model, serial No. and product number. Lasonic reserves the right to refuse warranty service if the information required inadequate.
- Lasonic obligations are to the repair of the defective part, and at its discretion, replacement of the product (service exchange unit).
- Warranty repairs must be carried out by an Service Center. No reimbursement will be made for repairs carried out by non Lasonic Service Center, and warranty coverage will not be valid for any repairs or damage caused by such repairs.
- Items purchased from unauthorized dealers such as eBay, Amazon.com, Craigslist.org, etc., will not be covered by warranty. For a list of authorized dealers please contact email@example.com or call (626) 480-1218.
- Repair or replacement under the terms of this warranty does not give right to extension to or a new starting of the period of warranty. Repair or direct replacement under the terms of this warranty may be fulfilled with functionally equivalent service exchange units.
- The warranty is not applicable in cases other than defects in material, design and workmanship. The warranty does not cover the following: a) Periodic checks, maintenance, repair and replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear. b) Abuse or misuse, including but not solely limited to the failure to use this product for its normal purposed or in accordance with Lasonic's instructions usage and maintenance. c) Use of the product in conjunction with accessories not approved by Lasonic for use with this product. d) Failure of the product arising from incorrect installation or use not consistent with technical or safety standards in current force, or failure to comply with product manual instructions. e) Accidents, Acts of God or any cause beyond the control of Lasonic caused by lightning, water, fire, public disturbances and improper ventilation. f) Unauthorized modifications carried out for the product to comply with local or national technical standards in countries for which the Lasonic product was not originally designed. g) Repairs performed by non-authorized service centers such as opening of the product by a non-authorized person.
For Your Convenience, Fill out the Repair Return Form below:
RMA Form in PDF format.
RMA Form in Word format.
Return For Credit Policy Only
This policy applies to National Chain Stores and Major Distributors.
Returned merchandise for credit must have a RMA number. A RMA number can be obtained by filling out a copy of the RMA form and fax back to 626-480-1286.
The RMA number must be marked on all cartons, airway bills and packing slips otherwise the shipment will be refused.
- Returned defective merchandise purchased within the last 12 months will be credited at the current purchase price but may be subject to a restocking/refurbishing charge. Deductions will also be taken out for any missing or broken parts.
- Returned defective merchandise purchased over 12 months will be credited with a 30% deduction from purchase price. Deductions will also be taken out for any missing or broken parts.
- No credit will be issued to items which have been subject to improper freight handling / shipping, abuse, negligence or unauthorized repair / tampering.
- Customer will be responsible for one-time return Shipping Cost to ship merchandise to Service Center.
When returned merchandise conforms to all above conditions, a credit memo will be issued and deduction may be taken from existing invoices or against future invoices. No cash reimbursement will be given.
Deductions may not be taken from invoices WITHOUT A LASONIC CREDIT MEMO. THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS!
Return for Repair
All goods must be sent to LASONIC VIA FREIGHT PREPAID. NO EXCEPTIONS!
The RMA number must be marked outside the packaging. Otherwise, the shipment will be refused.
A brief description of the problems or defects must be included.
Lasonic will not lend/exchange with another unit while defective unit being repaired at our service center. Customer will be responsible to one-time return Shipping Cost to ship merchandise to Service Center.
NOTE: Please do BACKUP FILES in your electronic device before shipping back for return/ replacement/ repair. Lasonic is NOT responsible for any loss of file during return/ replacement/ repair process.
LASONIC SERVICE CENTER :
15759 Tapia Street
Irwindale, CA 91706